- Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
- Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
- Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
- Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
- Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
In keeping with the above, I am happy to award the next round of Superior Scribbler citations to:
- Christopher of Betwixt and Between, who in addition to wise observations is filling some gaps in the liturgical hymnody.
- Grandmère Mimi of The Wounded Bird, who is among the most restrained and concise of bloggers; a characteristic devoutly to be wished upon many of us. She manages to make her mind known in simple, straightforward language. And she's been having troll problems lately, so she deserves a prize.
- Greg Jones of Anglican Centrist, who often helps folks keep centered and lucid. As these are in short supply, we value their continued dispersal abroad.
- Clumber, of Barkings of an Old Dog, for his humor and knowledge of atomic physics, among other things. One does not always associate science and humor, (any more than either with religion) so I want to encourage this development. And finally,
- The increasingly anachronistically named Postulant of Ember Days, again for examples of wit and scholarship, but also for those tantalizing visions of being tough on students. Ah, those were the days...
So congratulations, and keep scribbling.
Tobias Haller BSG